Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dog Psychology

I had kind of a nice experience this morning. My neighbor came over feeling down, and my big dog Barnaby just started cuddling next to her, which he usually doesn't do. She felt like he sensed her mood and was trying to comfort her, it made her feel better. She thinks he may have been a service dog in the past. I thought that was really cool, I have a feeling animals can sense things like that. It's never a dull moment observing the different things that Barnaby does. I think I've learned some dog psychology with him.

Read more: http://goldensilents.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=ot&thread=7129&page=156#ixzz1QJdTs4WR

2 comments:

  1. My cats always seemed to sense when I'm sad or in need of some extra TLC. They were always right beside me right after Cavan died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think cats and dogs are intelligent

    ReplyDelete