Friday, June 24, 2011

My Belated Birthday Blog

I don't know why I haven't blogged about my birthday until now. I turned 46! on June 4. I'm getting older, but I still feel kind of young in my attitude, if not physically! It was on a Saturday this year, so we just made a weekend of it. First of all, I was taken to a do-it-yourself buffet by my good friend Linda, it was a good time and I always enjoy seeing her! I got several nice presents from my neighbors, plus a cake and ice cream from my next door neighbor. She had a cookout of hot dogs for me Sunday and Monday night, which was fun, but lasted a little too late for my taste, till about midnight, she is a night owl! I finally ended up with a DVD player. Yes, I know I'm the last person on the planet to have one! I'm really enjoying it. I like that most DVDs have the movie in the correct aspect ratio, and I love the bonus features on most of them, where I can learn more about the movie. All in all, a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment