Thursday, June 23, 2011

Movie Night

I've recently joined a movie watching group, where they go to different member's homes about once a month to watch movies and socialize. I went for the first time this past Saturday night. It was cool gathering around other folks with a common interest! There was pizza, drinks and some other stuff :D I'm under the impression most members screen older films, but the member Saturday night is more interested in newer movies, which is OK. We watched After Hours, directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Griffin Dunne and Rosanna Arquette. It was a very black comedy but I enjoy watching offbeat films like that sometime, especially don't mind it on a weekend night. These people are really knowledgeable about movies, I'm looking forward to seeing what's up for next month!


Read more: http://goldensilents.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=ot&thread=7129&page=156#ixzz1Q8P3QBOg

No comments:

Post a Comment